8550 ProcessPro® Flow Transmitter
The Signet 8550 Flow Transmitter is an advanced solution that converts the signal from all Signet flow sensors into a 4 to 20 mA signal for long distance transmission, and offers the unique feature of dual input and output capability. Configuration flexibility is maximized with two optional relays for process control, two packaging options for integral/pipe mount or panel installation, and scalability for virtually any flow range or engineering unit. State-of-the-art electronic design ensures long-term reliability, signal stability, and simple user setup and operation.
Fields of Application:
- Flow control and monitoring
- Filtration or softener regeneration
- Effluent totalization
- Pump protection
- Feed pump pulsing
- Ratio control
- Water distribution
- Leak detection
- 2 or 4 wire power
- Available with dual input & output
- 4 to 20 mA scaleable outputs
- Permanent & resettable totalizers
- Relay options available
- NEMA 4X enclosure with self-healing window
- Output simulation for complete system testing
- RoHS compliant
Georg Fischer Signet LLC
3401 Aero Jet Avenue, El Monte CA 91731-2882, U.S.A.
Phone +1 626 571 27 70, Fax +1 626 573 20 57
Copyright © GF Piping Systems 2004 - 2010. All rights reserved.